• The CK Spring Creek Summer Ranch is comprised of 6,290± deeded acres and 640± State lease or a total of 6,930± contiguous acres capable of running approximately 450 cow/calf pairs, or 700 head of yearlings during the summer months.
• The ranch is easily-accessible year-round with Glendo, Wyoming and Glendo Reservoir located eight miles east of the ranch with Laramie Peak and the Laramie Range to the west.
• There are no improvements; however, the CK Spring Creek Summer Ranch has excellent water resources from several miles of live water provided by Spring Creek, several springs, and approximately seven wells, several of which have solar wells on them.
• The ranch has diverse terrain, natural protection, abundant wildlife, many scenic attributes as well as year-round recreation.
• In an area that is well suited to cattle ranching, the CK Spring Creek Summer Ranch offers breath-taking views in any direction one looks.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044