• Coal Creek Canyon is a 38± deeded acre parcel located approximately 20 miles west of Boulder, Colorado with amazing views of the Rocky Mountains.
• The topography of the property consists of gently sloping terrain lined with aspen, oak and large pine trees that provide ample protection for wildlife.
• Several species of wildlife frequent the property including moose, elk, mule deer, wild turkeys, bear and fox.
• This property offers several building sites and is located only 30 minutes from Boulder and less than an hour from Denver.
• No utilities are present on the property.