• Located in the community of Rolling Hills, just five miles north of Glenrock, the Roundup Road Pasture is 638± deeded acres of native grass pasture.
• It is fenced into two pastures with four strands of barbed wire on steel posts.
• There is a year-to-year grazing lease with the lessee running approximately 30 head of livestock in the summer months.
• The property has electrical service but no water.
• The livestock water is currently hauled via water truck to two stock tanks.
• There are also several cell phone towers on the property that generate additional income.