• The Cole Farm and Ranch is located approximately 20 miles southeast of Lusk, Wyoming and consists of 3,756.91± deeded acres and 640± State of Wyoming lease acres for a total of 4,396.91± acres.
• This well balanced farm and ranch has been under excellent management for years as pride of ownership shows throughout and provides a tremendous degree of flexibility and unlimited possibilities.
• There are 130± acres irrigated under a low-pressure Lockwood center pivot with its own well that produces 800 GPM. Currently, the pivot is planted to alfalfa which typically yields four cuttings per year with an average of five to 5.5 tons of hay per acre.
• Two submersible wells and eight windmills provide stock water to tanks strategically located throughout the ranch. One of the submersible wells provides water to the residence and corrals.
• This ranch features an excellent set of improvements with a 1,596 sq. ft. home with three bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths, a 960 sq. ft. Cleary detached garage with concrete floor, a 5,400 sq. ft. Morton shop, two barns, and nice set of pipe corrals with a working tub.
• The ranch is owner-rated as a 200 cow/calf operation year-round but has historically been utilized for grazing 500 to 600 head of yearling cattle from mid to late April through the first of October.
• The rolling terrain of the Cole Farm & Ranch is home to numerous species of wildlife including mule deer, sharp-tail grouse and upland game birds, and antelope.