• The Collins Ranch is located 10 miles south of Lusk, Wyoming on 760.73 pristine deeded acres at the southern end of Niobrara County.
• With sweeping views of the Rawhide Buttes and surrounding area, the 3,328 square foot custom built home is built with outstanding craftsmanship, attention to detail, and has a true “rustic elegance” feel the second you enter the home.
• The pine tongue and groove vaulted ceiling and floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace greet you as you enter the living room.
• The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining inside or out, with the covered porch that surrounds three sides of the home.
• This ranch has been well maintained and allows for country living with four wells, septic, enclosed garden area, greenhouse, and a full set of corrals.
• Additional outbuildings include a 40’x64’ insulated and heated shop and 40’x50’ B&W steel shop building.
• There have been hundreds of trees planted on the property with most trees on a drip line.
• A 70 acre crested wheat field yield makes this an ideal property located within 10 miles of Lusk, Wyoming.