• This contiguous 160± acre property is located approximately 6½ miles northwest of Gordon, Nebraska.
• The topography of the Combs Ranchette features heavily-sodded grass pasture and 65± acres of dryland crops which include 40± acres that are seeded yearly to a hay/grain crop of mullet, oats, etc., and 25± acres that are seeded to alfalfa.
• There are approximately 10± acres of CRP that are planted to trees which offer shelter from prevailing winds and weather.
• The terrain is semi-level with a small draw running through the pasture.
• Improvements include a residence built in 1930 that has been remodeled to the era in which it was built with fine wood workmanship being apparent throughout the home while offering three bedrooms and one bath.
• Additional improvements include a well-maintained older cow barn with calving facilities as well as a newer constructed horse barn with space for smaller machinery.
• The Combs Ranchette is located off a well-maintained county road and private drive.