• The Cow Camp Ranch, located just 15 miles west of Laramie on Highway 230, is an 895± acre grass ranch consisting of 315± deeded, 420± private lease, and 160± BLM lease acres.
• Owner-rated at 140 pairs year-round, this property also boasts a well-kept headquarters with two 4-bedroom, 1.5 bath homes, a historic well-maintained barn, corrals along with a utility shed with a heated shop.
• Water is abundant on the property via multiple electric and solar wells as well as 315 acres of irrigation water rights which the owner uses to flood irrigate most of the deeded ground in the spring and early summer.
• On average, the headquarters produces 160 to 180 tons of hay and multiple windbreaks provide protection for the stock.
• The deeded ground is cross-fenced into six pastures and the fences are in excellent condition.
• Wildlife that frequents the ranch includes deer and antelope.