• Located just 2 miles east of I-94 at the Cracker Box Exit, (exit 198).
• This 1,013+/- acre property is made up of 538+/- irrigated acres and 440+/- pasture acres.
• On the banks of the Yellowstone River and Cracker Box Creek.
• With irrigation water from the Buffalo Rapids Irrigation District, buried gravity flow laterals and enough gated pipe to service all fields simultaneously; this is a very efficient and highly productive irrigated operation that has been recently planted to irrigate pasture and alfalfa.
• There are two sets of improvements on the property that feature two homes, two shops, two sets of newer pipe corrals and a 400 head feedlot.
• One house and the feedlot are provided water by a reliable artesian well while the other house and corrals have an electric well.