• The Curless Acreage is a captivating property nestled within mature trees and native grasses.
• Featuring 10.69± deeded acres which are partially fenced with a 3,600 square feet residence with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious and detached garage along with well-maintained Morton outbuildings.
• The residence was constructed in 1981 and is known as an “envelope” house which is a unique design that allows for maximum energy efficiency.
• There are numerous updates throughout that include granite countertops, Anderson windows, updated bathroom, and new wood stove in 2014.
• Property is currently set up as a dog boarding facility but could also be utilized for horses.
• There are no restrictive covenants and offers commercial opportunity.
• Easy year-round access from well-maintained gravel roads.