• Located approximately 20 miles east of Hot Springs, South Dakota, near the small town of Oral, is the 1,275± deeded acres of the Dakota Hills Shooting Preserve.
• With great views of the Black Hills and year-round live water, this productive property includes 775± acres of irrigated ground that is under four low-pressure center pivots.
• Nice set of improvements.
• Established in 1988, Dakota Hills offers some of the finest win shooting in the world and is home to Chinese ringneck pheasants, Hungarian partridges, Chukar partridge, sharptail grouse, snipe, dove and quail.
• Offering endless opportunities to the sportsman as trophy mule deer, whitetail deer, wild turkeys and antelope are found on the property as well.