• Located 20 miles southwest of Glendive, MT, just off I-94.
• This 403+/- acre property features 350+/- irrigated acres of which 290+/- acres are irrigated by 4 pivots and the balance is irrigated by gated pipe.
• The irrigated acres have all been planted to Roundup Ready Alfalfa in 2016 and 2017.
• Irritation water to the property is supplied from the Buffalo Rapids Irrigation Canal via tow floating pumps (one variable speed and one fixed speed) which are manifolded together to maximize efficiency and reliability.
• Improvement consist of a 3 BD 2 BA home with a full basement, a small barn and 3- 5,000 Bu. Grain bins.