• 8,280± acre ranch owned and operated by the same family for over 100 years and consists of 1,960± deeded acres, 5,680± Forest Service permit acres, and 640± State of Wyoming lease acres
• Ample water is found throughout the ranch for livestock and wildlife from live water including Deer Creek and Soldier Creek, along with springs and windmills.
• The diverse topography of pine and cedar tree-covered ridges and heavily sodded native grass pastures provide natural beauty along with grazing for livestock.
• Excellent habitat for wildlife including elk, mule deer, antelope, and upland birds.
• Due to the high elevation of the Deer Creek Ranch, it has historically been utilized for summer grazing by running approximately 400 head of cattle on the ranch for five months each year.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044