• Located minutes from historic downtown Sheridan, situated on the picturesque east slope of the Big Horn Mountains.
• 312± deeded acres with approximately 143 irrigated acres under side-roll sprinklers.
• The newly seeded alfalfa and sainfoin fields produce 4-6 ton of high quality hay per acre.
• The views of Moncreiffe Ridge, Little Goose Peak, and Cloud Peak Wilderness to the west are unobstructed and unparalleled in beauty.
• There is direct county road access with electricity.
• The property is also being offered as a smaller 142± acre parcel which is located on the north side of the ranch. Half of this parcel is irrigated fields with the other half being pasture ground.