• There are two Lockwood low-pressure center pivots on private wells that irrigate approximately 305± acres.
• The wells produce 825 to 850 GPM.
• The property has electricity and two wells.
• There is a submersible well on the west pivot that provides stock water.
• The property is fenced with four-wire barbed wire.
• There are no improvements other than electrical service, livestock water and irrigation wells.
• In order to have a correct legal description as well as the correct number of acres for the subject property, Seller agrees to have a survey completed no later than March 1, 2018.