• This beautiful acreage consists of 337± acres located 16 miles north of world-famous Red Lodge, Montana and offers over a half-mile of year-round live-water from Elbow Creek.
• Set in a drastic open valley, the sweeping views of the Beartooth Mountains dominate the horizon beyond the steeply rolling hills.
• The cottonwood tree-lined creek bottom meandering through the property is complemented by pine tree-covered ridges that lie above the hay meadows and pastures.
• Water rights include a 1915 stock water filing for livestock; see DNRC Water Right 43D 30109324.
• The Elbow Creek Acreage would be a great hobby opportunity.
• A variety of wildlife is abundant on the ranch including black bear, pheasant, deer, upland and migratory birds, and even the occasional elk.