• Five F Feeders is located in the heart of cattle country in western South Dakota.
• Five F Feeders is a Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) approved yard with a confined animal feeding permit of 4,000 head with an anticipated increase to 5,000 head upon re-permitting by the DENR in the near future.
• The yard is 16 miles east of Belle Fourche at Nisland, South Dakota and is situated on 880.30± acres north of US Highway 212 with easy in and out access via a county-maintained road.
• Of the 880.30 acres, 612 acres are irrigated with water sourced from the Belle Fourche Irrigation District with 416 of those irrigated acres under Reinke pivot irrigation systems.
• The yard is supplied with water from an artesian well that flows at 900 gallons per minute of 120-degree water at 300 psi.
• This water is also used to provide water for a two-bay truck washout and is operated as a profit center for the yard.
• In addition to the truck washout, there is a 14’ x 60’ office with an “80 foot – 120,000-pound truck scale” that is also operated as a profit center.
• Other improvements include a processing barn with a Silencer hydraulic chute, a 30,000-pound livestock scale, a 50’ x 100’ insulated ship with radiant heat and a two-bay commodity shed.
• Finally, there are two houses, one that has been used as a manager’s residence and the other as a rental property.