• 6,744.69± deeded acres and 1,755± BLM lease acres for a total of 8,499.69± contiguous acres.
• 345± acres of hay land of which 195± acres are incorporated into a spreader dike system that gathers and distributes runoff water for early season irrigation.
• This well-watered ranch boasts several miles of seasonal creeks, numerous reliable reservoirs, and a 1,769 foot water well that provides domestic water and livestock water through several miles of pipeline.
• The headquarters site offers a modest, yet very functional, set of improvements with a house and full set of livestock buildings and corrals.
• The ranch is ideal as a stand-alone operation or a great expansion ranch with adequate housing and corrals for a hired hand.