• Situated 29 miles north of Hulett, Wyoming on the north edge of the Black Hills of Wyoming, this picturesque 2,575± deeded acre property represents an unique combination of pine and oak tree-covered hillsides as well as productive river bottoms located along over two miles of the Little Missouri River.
• With Wyoming State Highway 112 as its east boundary and the Little Missouri River County Road that bisects the property, the property offers exceptional year-round access.
• With electricity and phone in both the highway and county road right-of-ways, the property offers unparalleled opportunities for a year-round residence with phenomenal recreational and hunting possibilities or a private hunting property with tremendous access.
• The property is being offered in two separate parcels and as well as in its entirety.
• Option A: 1,450± deeded acres located north of the Little Missouri River County Road. $1,100,000
• Option B: 1,120± deeded acres south of the Little Missouri River County Road. $2,000,000
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (406) 697-3961
Fax: (406) 252-0044