• Located on the banks of the North Platte River this extremely well-maintained 7.4± deeded acre property has a home, metal barn, seven irrigated paddocks with four loafing sheds, and many mature trees.
• The open floorplan 2,368 sq ft home was built in 2002 with four bedrooms, two and a half baths, a 848 sq ft garage with double overhead doors, and a large deck overlooking the river.
• The 3,596 sq ft barn was built in 2007 and has an office, tack room, and is plumbed for water.
• The seven irrigated paddocks are planted to Timothy and Orchard grasses, have automatic waterers, and contain two 256 sq ft loafing sheds, and two 128 sq ft loafing sheds.
• A large, fenced garden with raised beds is located in the expansive backyard, and there are also a variety of mature fruit trees fenced in as well.
• Drinking water is provided by a 120 ft well, and irrigation water is pumped from the river.
• The home is 23 feet above, and outside of, the FEMA floodplain.