• The Garden County Ranch is a diversified, highly productive ranch located in the Sandhills of Nebraska north of Lewellen.
• The ranch is comprised of 2,560± total acres: 1,920± deeded, and 640 State of Nebraska lease acres.
• The ranch is fenced into 14 pastures for ease of cattle rotation, with either a windmill or submersible well in each pasture.
• In addition, there is a permitted 4,200 head feedlot with feed mill, grain storage, automatic waters, and a certified scale.
• The feedlot has 15 feeding pens, Silencer hydraulic chute, new adjustable processing alley and a new load-out alley and chute.
• There are 554.6± certified irrigated acres with five registered irrigation wells and 448 acres currently under four pivots.
• There is an additional 107 certified acres with a 1,500 GPM registered well that could be utilized.
• Three homes are located on the ranch along with a 60’x72’ metal shop with a concrete floor as well as a 170’x370’ roping arena with return alley, stripping chute, and catch pens.
• This exceptional ranch offers to opportunity to run a diversified cattle operation as well as a custom grazing, backgrounding or cattle finishing operation.