• Situated approximately 35 miles north of Torrington, Wyoming, and approximately 12 miles northeast of Jay Em, Wyoming.
• Consists of approximately 200 deeded acres of which 188± acres are irrigated under a 9-tower, low-pressure, 1998 Zimmatic center pivot.
• The north half of the pivot is currently in corn stalks but the owner plans to put it into RoundUp Ready alfalfa this spring.
• The south half of the pivot is in its first seeding of RoundUp Ready alfalfa.
• The irrigation well that provides water to the pivot is 510 feet in depth with static water leaves around 91 feet and produces 1,275 GPM. A 150 HP electric pump is set at 220 feet.
• There is a power line going north-south along the western boundary line with an underground electric line that comes off the power line to the pivot to operate it during the irrigation season.
• There are no other improvements on the property.
• Recent survey completed.