• Located between Townsend and White Sulphur Springs, the 40.21± acre Grassy Mountain Retreat Parcel 2 is a rare opportunity to own a spectacular log home in the renowned Big Sky Country.
• Attention to detail is evident in all aspects of the property from the custom 2,068 sq ft log home to the heated workshops, large barn, horse corrals and several other large outbuildings, including an aviary.
• The buildings were designed to belong among the thick pines and aspens that are home to the deer and elk population in the area.
• Five spring-fed ponds allow slow thrown fly lines to tempt hungry trout on beautiful summer days and provide a stunning backdrop for the fire pits under the evening’s starry skies.
• It’s rustic enough to feel like “country-living”, while being modern enough for extra comfort.
• And, if you need to work remotely this property is perfect with optic-fiber internet, telephone, good cell service and mail boxes nearby.
• Use it as a summer getaway or an amazing year-round home that will amaze in all four seasons.
• This mountain retreat offers exemplary recreational opportunities to include skiing, fishing, hunting hiking and much more.
• Year-round access.