• Located between Townsend and White Sulphur Springs, the Grassy Mountain Retreat is a rare opportunity to own a spectacular log home and 100 acres of idyllic Big Sky Country.
• Five spring-fed ponds allow slow thrown fly lines to tempt hungry trout on beautiful summer days and provide a stunning backdrop for the fire pits under the evening’s starry skies.
• Attention to detail is evident in all aspects of the property from the custom home to the heated workshops and stall barns.
• The buildings were designed to belong among the thick pines and aspens that are home to the deer and elk population in the area.
• Use it as a summer getaway or an amazing year-round home that will amaze in all four seasons.