• The Green Mountain Hideaway is a private 42 deeded acres inside of Medicine Bow National Forest with great views of Green Mountain.
• The southern border lies adjacent to 180 acres of State of Wyoming ground and the north and west sides of the property are fenced.
• Wildlife that frequent the property include elk, deer, mountain lions, coyotes and turkeys and it is located in Area 7 for elk and Area 64 for deer.
• Marble Quarry Creek, which has cottonwood trees and willows offering good wildlife protection, flows through the property.
• This end-of-the-road destination offers several home building sites and there are remnants of a pioneer homestead on the property.
• The property is located 15 miles west of Wheatland, Wyoming with year-round access.
• All showings require prior appointment.