• The Green Mountain Ranch is located in the Black Hills of Wyoming approximately 20 miles south of Sundance, Wyoming.
• The ranch consists of 326± total contiguous acres that are easily accessible year-round.
• Historically, the ranch has been used as a yearling operation and is owner-rated for an average of 50 to 100 yearlings for up to six months during the summer grazing season.
• To maximize grazing, there is ample water throughout the ranch that services stock water tanks to provide water for livestock and wildlife.
• Improvements include a beautiful log home, Morton barn, and large shop with apartment and office.
• The ranch is fenced with four and five strands of barbed wire with wood and steel posts.
• The terrain of the ranch consists of nearly level to rolling grassland with grass cover and mature trees that provide excellent habitat for the wildlife and protection for the livestock.