• The Gudahl Ranch is an exceptionally well-sodded, easily accessible grass ranch located approximately 13 miles south of Wheatland on Brittany Road.
• The ranch consists of 865± deeded acres and 436± State of Wyoming lease acres for a total of 1,301± acres.
• The ranch has rights to approximately 90 acre-feet of water from the Wheatland Irrigation District.
• The owner is currently irrigating about 50 acres as well as pasturing about 65 cow/calf pairs from May 15th to December 1st.
• The grass is in tremendous shape and the ranch is owner-rated at 50 cow/calf pairs.
• Improvements include a nice house that has been completely remodeled inside as well as a shop, corrals, and outbuildings.
• There is plenty of water with two wells, several springs, and a large irrigation ditch that flows through the property for approximately six months out of the year.
• Although much of the ranch’s terrain is flat, the southern and western sides of the ranch have smaller hills and draws that provide excellent habitat for livestock and wildlife.