• 865± deeded acres and 436± State of Wyoming lease acres for a total of 1,301± acres.
• The ranch has rights to approximately 90 acre-feet of water from the Wheatland Irrigation District.
• The owner is currently irrigating about 50 acres as well as pasturing about 65 cow/calf pairs from May 15th to December 1st.
• Improvements include a nice house that has been completely remodeled inside as well as a shop, corrals, and outbuildings.
• There is plenty of water with two wells, several springs, and a large irrigation ditch that flows through the property for approximately six months out of the year.
Mobile: (307) 331-2833