• This property is a 40± deeded acre ranch located approximately eight miles west of Gunnison, Colorado with amazing views of the Rocky Mountains.
• This ranch backs up to 23,388 contiguous acres of BLM land.
• The topography of the ranch is rolling hills covered with grasses and sagebrush.
• Several species of wildlife frequent the property including elk, mule deer, coyotes and antelope.
• This property offers several building sites and is located only 10 minutes from Gunnison and around four hours from Denver.
• There is already a well on the property and power is located on the property as well.