• This productive ranch offers 180± deeded acres within minutes of Torrington, Wyoming.
• There are approximately 108± irrigated acres: 84± acres are serviced by a low-pressure, 7-tower Zimmatic pivot. The remaining 24± irrigated acres are flood irrigated with gated pipe that is included with the property.
• Historically, the pivot has been utilized for hay production and has produced three cuttings of alfalfa hay per season.
• Owner-rated at 4.5 ton per acre.
• The irrigation well is rated at 1,200 GPM with pump featuring a 50 HP motor.
• The property is cross fenced to allow for livestock grazing with stock tanks, small working corrals, holding pens and a three sided Morton building for windbreak protection.
• Property has been well maintained and can be a great addition to another farm or a stand-alone operation.