• This productive ranch offers a beautiful home with 189± acres within minutes of Torrington, Wyoming.
• There are 108± total irrigated acres with 84± acres, seeded in alfalfa, being serviced by a low pressure 7-tower Zimmatic pivot which produces three cuttings of hay season with production owner-rated 4.5 ton per acre.
• The irrigation well is rated at 1,200 GPM with pump operated with a 50 HP motor.
• The remaining 24± acres are seeded in grass and flood irrigated with gated pipe.
• The well-maintained home was built in 1997 and offers three bedrooms and three baths with an attached two car garage.
• Other improvements include a foam-insulated, concrete berm shop along with two Morton buildings that were built in 2013.
• The buildings have partial concrete floors with one being used for equipment storage and the other is a cattle shed.
• Cattle working facilities include working corrals, holding pen, and shed.