• The Haines Road Ranch is a 717± deeded acre farm and ranch 15 miles northwest of Casper, Wyoming.
• 80± acres of the ranch are in flood-irrigated crop production.
• 66.53 acres of water rights with 133.06 acre feet of water volume are provided from the Casper Alcova Irrigation District.
• Historically, the ranch has annually yielded three tons of alfalfa hay per acre from three cuttings.
• Grazing capacity is owner rated at 255 animal unit months (AUM), and the property is cross fenced into six pastures.
• Domestic water is provided by the 33 Mile Water District and stock water is provided by four ponds scattered throughout the ranch.
• Improvements include a 1,934 sq. ft. ranch-style home with three bedrooms, 1.5 baths, two modest 3,000± sq. ft. pole barns, an older 1,269 sq. ft. Quonset, and older wood corrals.
• This property would make an excellent starter ranch or an end-of-the-road country acreage.