• This 6,400-square foot hangar is located at the airport on the northwest edge of Buffalo, Wyoming.
• The structure which is less than ten years old is built on an 80’X80’ 6-inch monolithic slab.
• The sidewalls are 22 feet tall and the door opening is 20 feet tall.
• The door is a Schweiss Bi-Fold door with Lift Straps providing an opening of 70’X20’.
• The hangar has a small furnished apartment as well as a bathroom with a shower.
• The heating system consists of two large radiant heaters and a small wall heater in the bathroom.
• This is a quality built hangar ready for a new owner to store their plane or other toys.
• Access to the hangar is secure with the high fence around the airport and a keypad on an automatic swinging gate providing access to hangar.
• Current owner has a lease with Johnson County for approximately $1,300/year that would be transferred to buyer.