• This contiguous 58± acre country property is located approximately six miles southwest of Potter, Nebraska.
• The terrain offers gently rolling hills with evergreen and deciduous trees amongst the heavily-sodded grass pastures.
• The property features a 1,684 sq. ft. farmhouse built in 1926 with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, attached garage, and updates that include air conditioning and a newer furnace.
• Other improvements include a historic wood barn built in 1925 along with two shop buildings, both with propane heat and the lower shop has three phase power.
• This quaint and private country property offers country living while being minutes from town that gives visitors with a warm and friendly welcome.
• You can enjoy the beautiful sunsets from the Harding Acreage sitting on the porch while watching the deer, antelope, and pheasants that frequent the property.