• Located 15 miles northwest of Lusk, this well-balanced and well-watered ranch consists of 3,043± deeded acres which has historically run 125 cow/calf pairs year-round.
• Towering cottonwood trees on the lower portion of the ranch with pine and cedar tree-covered ridges provide excellent livestock protection and wildlife habitat.
• The ranch currently has nine pastures with 20 watering points located throughout the ranch with seven wells that include the three new solar wells that were installed in 2017.
• The custom-built home on the ranch offers privacy and seclusion.
• The home has a large, well-appointed kitchen with appliances, large walk-in pantry, dining room as well as four bedrooms each with walk-in closets, 4.5 bathrooms, exercise room, game room, large office, storage rooms, and a full, finished walkout basement along with an oversized, geothermal heating/cooling system and attached 1,080 sq. ft. garage.
• Other improvements include a 72’ X 108 ft. Morton indoor cattle working facility with four indoor horse/calving stalls with exterior runs, 1,344 sq. ft. equipment storage building, 1,215 sq. ft. farm utility loafing shed, and a set of working corrals.
• The ranch and surrounding area is well known for its abundance of elk, trophy mule deer, whitetail deer, and antelope.
• A flock of wild turkeys along with sharp-tail grouse, sage grouse, Hungarian partridges, bobcats and coyotes also frequent the ranch.
• The Hat Creek Breaks Ranch offers great opportunities for hunters, equestrians, and all outdoor enthusiasts.