• Rarely will you find an operation that has as many amenities, attributes, and improvements as this farm.
• Set beneath the iconic Heart Mountain are 234± grass-mix acres under three pivots and a gravity-assist system all installed in 2014 as well as 4± acres with improvements.
• The balance of farm is 191± acres of native range that provides excellent habitat for an abundance of wildlife that includes pheasant, upland birds, mule deer, and elk.
• Two State of Wyoming elk tags are available to the owners of the Heart Mountain Farm.
• With access to three wells of potable quality, all pastures are plumbed with frost-free hydrants for winter or HDSD grazing.
• Annual pumping costs and BOR assessments are approximately $8,200 and $6,891 respectively.
• The production quality of this farm makes for impressive hay and forage yields, while nearby markets create abundant opportunity for grass seed, malt barley, corn, bean, and sugar crops.
• Four acres of a well-maintained home site hosts a 2,250 sq. ft. home and garage renovated in 2015 with a large deck for stunning views and a pristine yard with shelter-belts that are over 35 years old.
• The home is complemented by a 5,000 sq. ft. shop with concrete floors along with a 2,400 sq. ft. insulated shed.