• Located just minutes from Lake Minatare, and only eight miles from Scottsbluff, Nebraska, the Herman Property is a well-maintained 80± acre property.
• The property features a 3,192 sq. ft., six bedroom, three bathroom home with 1,596 sq. ft. on the main level that has two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• The home also features a 1,596 sq. ft. basement with egress windows along with four bedrooms and one bathroom.
• The roof of the home was replaced in 2014 with 50 year Malarkey shingles.
• The home also features central heat and air conditioning, 50 gallon hot water heater, and water softener.
• Other features include an underground sprinkler system, 32’X36’ detached garage, 24’x30’ garage/shop, 18’x30’ loafing shed with corrals, and other small storage sheds.
• It is fenced into seven pastures with water in each pasture along with many mature trees for protection.
• The property also comes with 48± acres of water rights from Pathfinder Irrigation District.