• Located approximately 25 miles north of Moorcroft, Wyoming, and 29 miles west of Hulett, Wyoming on the western edge of the Black Hills.
• The Hideaway Ranch offers a unique balance of productive grazing and hay ground with picturesque pine tree and oak tree-covered hills and draws.
• Situated just west of the Missouri Buttes, this 2,500± deeded acre ranch is fully fenced and cross fenced into four pastures.
• In addition to the livestock operation, there is exceptional mule deer, whitetail deer and antelope hunting on the ranch.
• There is one artesian well, several pits and reservoirs along with live water provided by the Little Missouri River that provides stock and wildlife water on the ranch.