• Beautiful grassland with endless grazing options located 10 minutes south of Bushnell, Nebraska.
• The Highland East Pasture boasts 948± acres with 262± acres currently in dry land crops.
• Grass has been well managed and perimeter fence has been put in within the last two years.
• This property is cross fenced into five different pastures.
• There are limited improvements that include a loafing shed, barn and corrals with several stock tanks located throughout the property, all with good water.
• Carrying capacity is owner-rated at 45 pairs during grazing season.
• There is also the potential for irrigation on 126.7± acres.