• Beautiful rolling grass hills with pine trees along rock outcroppings located just minutes east of Pine Bluffs, Wyoming across the Nebraska border with easy access to the property from Interstate 80.
• The property consists of 1,659± deeded acres and watered by seven stock tanks.
• Currently, the property is cross fenced into two separate pastures with the potential of additional pastures.
• The carrying capacity is currently owner-rated at 80 pairs for the grazing season.
• This property can easily be combined with the Highland East Grass Pasture.