• Located approximately one mile off US Highway 212, the Highline Road Ranch consists of two residences, a concrete-floor shed, and three pastures.
• Nicely setup for a gentleman’s ranch with breathtaking views overlooking the Beartooth Mountains and Rock Creek Valley.
• Consisting of 249± acres grazing, 103± acres irrigated, and 72± acres cropland hay, this property would make an ideal ease-of-operating ranchette with the addition of a center pivot.
• The current owner has created three reservoirs used to train bird-dogs and hold sporting competitions.
• This property also has a history of big whitetail deer, upland game birds, migratory birds, and even elk.
• There are many amenities within minutes of the property with Red Lodge, Montana being in close proximity making this an exceptional property for all seasons of the year.