• The Hinkhouse Headquarters Unit, a 660± acre property located twenty miles northeast of Belle Fourche, provides an excellent opportunity to own a headquarters unit for wintering livestock.
• There are 160± acres that are flood-irrigated.
• Historically, the owners have wintered and calved 200 cows as well as backgrounding 600 to 700 head of calves on the property.
• Improvements include a 2,030 sq. ft. house, 6,720 sq. ft. livestock barn, 3,024 sq. ft. machine shed, two sets of working corrals along with numerous pens and windbreaks.
• The land includes about 160 acres of flood-irrigated land with the balance being dryland cropland and pasture.
• Domestic and livestock water is provided by a rural water system.
• If you are looking for a headquarters unit for a commercial cattle operation, a registered cattle operation, or a horse operation; the location, feed base and improvements of this property would meet those needs.
• The 160± acre Hinkhouse Irrigated Farm is just south of the Headquarters Unit, and is also for sale.