• The Hinkhouse Irrigated Farm, located twenty miles northeast of Belle Fourche, provides an excellent opportunity to own a productive irrigated farm.
• There are 160± total deeded acres, of which 134± acres are flood-irrigated fields.
• The property is easy to irrigate with open ditches and tarps.
• All of the fields have been seeded to alfalfa in the last three to four years.
• Owner indicates production averages about three and one-half tons per acre.
• The owners typically graze the fields in the fall after harvest of the alfalfa crop.
• Livestock water is provided by a creek and a dam.
• The Hinkhouse Headquarters Unit, 660± acres, is just north of this Irrigated Farm and is also for sale.