• The Hiser Irrigated Pivots are located approximately 15 miles west of Casper, Wyoming.
• There are 971± deeded acres with 351± acres under two low-pressure Valley pivots which are planted to alfalfa.
• The irrigation water is provided by the Pathfinder-Alcova Irrigation District.
• The remaining 620± acres are dryland ground.
• There is new high-voltage electrical service on the property and most of the fences are new four and five-wire barbed wire.
• The property has an older ranch-style home with two bedrooms and one bathroom, private well along with a Quonset shop.
• On the northeast side of the property, there is an additional water well that has been historically used to fill a reservoir.
• On the north end of the property, there are two 10-acre parcels that are subdivided.
• The property is easily accessible year-round.