• Option 1 of the Hiser Ranch consists of 1,640.65± total acres: 1,000.65± deeded and 640 State of Wyoming lease acres.
• This parcel has been used to graze approximately 100 head of cow/calf pairs for 4-1/2 to five months during the summer.
• The property is divided into four pastures and cattle are rotated to maximize utilization of the grass.
• Ample water is available to livestock and wildlife from three windmills and one solar well.
• There are no improvements available on this option.
• Option 2: 2,577± Acres for $1,546,620
• Option 3: 2,262± Acres for $1,357,404