• Option 3 of the Hiser Ranch consists of 2,262.34± contiguous deeded acres.
• This parcel has an owner-rated carrying capacity of approximately 100 head of cow/calf pairs with supplemental feeding during the winter months.
• The property is divided into eight pastures and cattle are rotated to maximize utilization of the grass.
• Ample water is available to livestock and wildlife from seven windmills, two wells with submersible pumps along with three miles of year-round live water.
• The improvements include a home, barns, corrals, and several outbuildings.
• Breathtaking views of the Rawhide Buttes and Haystack Mountain and excellent habitat for an abundance of wildlife.
• Option 1: 1,640± Acres for $664,390
• Option 2: 2,577± Acres for $1,546,620