• 80± acres located approximately 13 miles east of Wheatland, Wyoming on a paved county road.
• Great views of the Laramie Range Mountains and the high-quality native grass pastures are fenced and cross-fenced.
• There are over 200 trees providing windbreaks on the north and west side of the home.
• The 2005 3,948 sq. ft. custom-built log home features five bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
• The interior of the 1-1/2 story home is tongue and groove and log as well as vaulted ceilings. The great room has a double-sided native stone wood-burning fireplace with an open staircase leading to a large loft. The eat-in kitchen features hickory cabinets and a walk-in pantry.
• The home has central air and forced air heat, two on-demand hot water heaters along with a private well and septic system. There are two large covered decks, a porch, steel exterior doors, and Marvin windows.
• Other features include dining room, mudroom/laundry room, and an insulated oversized attached garage. Above the garage is a finished apartment with full kitchen and bathroom.
• Other outbuildings include a new 50’x20’ horse shed with five stalls, an insulated chicken house with a fully enclosed tack room on the back side, and a Quonset shed with a concrete floor and electricity. There is also a newly built round corral.