• Exquisite beauty is found throughout this 1,450± acre ranch.
• The ranch is contiguous and consists of 1,000± deeded acres and 450± BLM lease acres, all of which lie in the southern Black Hills approximately 30 minutes from Hot Springs and Custer State Park and within minutes of Angostura Reservoir.
• The ranch has historically summered approximately 125 to 150 head of yearling cattle for 4-1/2 months during the summer.
• Improvements include a remodeled 2,800 sq. ft., four bedroom, three bathroom home with a walk-out basement.
• There is also a 3,888 sq. ft. Morton building and a set of working corrals.
• Whitetail deer, mule deer, elk, wild turkeys and upland game birds frequent the property.
• Year-round activities such as hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling are all possible on the ranch.
• For the outdoor enthusiast, the Indian Canyon Ranch has it all.