• The Indian Springs Ranch has been owned by the same family since 1921 and is owner-rated at 90 to 120 cow/calf pairs year-round or approximately 200 head of yearlings during the summer months.
• The productive grass ranch features 1,842± deeded acres, 80± State of Wyoming for a total of 1,922± acres and is located 15 miles west of Wheatland, Wyoming.
• Water resources are from one well, three seasonal creeks: Dry Laramie, Pine Ditch and Wagonhound as well as numerous springs.
• The ranch is cross-fenced into four pastures.
• Fifty percent of the exterior fences are new with four-wire barbed with wood posts.
• The property features an older ranch home, lean-too, corrals and windbreaks with deep grass meadows and sweeping views of the Laramie Mountains.