• This productive 303.58± deeded acre farm is made up of 285± farmable irrigated acres of which 236± acres are under pivot, along with the 11.76± acres where the improvement are located.
• There are two T&L low-pressure center pivots that cover two 139± acre circles, each with their own irrigation well.
• Both pivots are planted in alfalfa that produces three to four cuttings per year yielding on average 4-1/2 ton of hay per acre.
• Improvements include two homes, 3,200 sq. ft. equipment building/shop with concrete floor, several outbuildings and corrals.
• OPTION A: The 11.76± acres with the improvements can be purchased separately. Improvements include a 2,463 sq. ft. ranch-style home with three bedrooms and four baths along with an unfinished 1,548 sq. ft. basement, as well as an older 876 sq. ft. home with two bedrooms and one bath. There is also a 3,200 sq. ft. equipment building/shop with concrete floor, several outbuildings and corrals. Price: $775,000