• The J Baker Ranch consists of 3,159± deeded acres and 640± BLM leased acres for a total of 3,799± acres.
• The ranch has historically been leased out with the lessee running 126 cow/calf pairs year-round.
• The grass is high quality with a variety of hard grass species, rich in protein content.
• The ranch is cross-fenced into two pastures for flexible management and efficient grazing rotation.
• Most fences are four and five strands of barbed wire with wood and steel posts and are in good condition.
• There is one well with a pipeline and two water tanks.
• Additional livestock water is provided from seasonal Bull Creek and reservoirs.
• There are no other improvements on the J Baker Ranch.