• The JA Ranch is 1,920± deeded acres located approximately nine miles west of Harrison, Nebraska.
• The ranch consists of three pastures of heavily-sodded grass.
• The fences are in good to excellent condition with 4-wire exterior fences and 3 to 4-wire interior fences.
• The ranch is owner-rated at grazing 200 head of yearling cattle for four to 4-1/2 months during the summer.
• Water is provided by two windmills and one submersible well.
• Improvements include a set of working corrals.
• Antelope, mule deer, grouse and coyotes frequent the ranch.